Healthy Mango Yogurt Smoothie

Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing mamas! Today, I hosted brunch for my mom and decorated my table with all her favourite brunch items. After brunch, I was feeling a little exhausted and needed a little pick me up. With the sun shining outside, beaming at almost 30 degrees celsius, I got in a bit of a summer mood. Summer = tropical fruits and flavours = healthy mango yogurt smoothie.

Although tropical fruits such as mangos are not exactly in season right now, there is always an abundance of mango chunks in the frozen section aisle. That basically means that it can feel and taste like summer in the middle of May. With weather this hot, nothing else sounds so refreshing than a glass of creamy and healthy mango yogurt smoothie. It has seriously never felt more like summer.

So clearly I need to eat more mangos on a regular basis! I wish I had thought of this for brunch, it would have been the perfect addition to our table.



INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups frozen mango chunks
  • 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon lime juice

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend for a couple of minutes until smooth.
  • Pour into a tall glass and serve with a straw.




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel