Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

For some reason, I always forget how much I like smoothies. When I make one and it only takes a couple minutes and I remember how easy and delicious it is and I’m “sold” once again. Recently I made a peanut butter banana smoothie and it was delicious! And I’ve made it dozens of times since then, so I think you’ll like it as much as I do!

I promise it only takes about 2 minutes to blend all the ingredients together and then you can pour it in a glass and enjoy it. With a straw of course. I topped mine with a little chocolate syrup and melted peanut butter for the cuteness factor, but it also added just a little of those flavors to make it extra tasty!

Otherwise all you need is a banana, some peanut butter, some vanilla yogurt (I use low fat), a little milk and some ice. If you want a thicker smoothie you should leave the milk out, and also make sure to use frozen bananas too. You can also add more ice, but you don’t want too much ice to dilute the tasty flavor.



Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Prep Time
5 mins
Total Time
5 mins

Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1 large banana (frozen is better if you have it)
  • 1/4 cup milk (leave out for a little bit of a thicker smoothie)
  • 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
  • 1 cup ice (add more ice to make the smoothie a little thicker)

Instructions

  • Throw all your ingredients into a blender.
  • Blend until smooth.
  • Pour into 2 glasses and serve






Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel