Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Smoothie

Summer is here and it is hot, hot, hot! I wish I could lounge at the pool every day to cool off, but unfortunately I have work and other things to do :( Instead, I cool off by making smoothies. My favorite summer time smoothie is this Pineapple, Banana, and Coconut Smoothie. This tropical smoothie is easy to make and very refreshing.

I combine fresh pineapple, banana, light coconut milk, and ice in a blender and mix until smooth. It is that easy! This smoothie is great for breakfast, snack time, or even dessert. If you can’t lounge at the pool every day or go on a tropical vacation-make this Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Smoothie. It is the next best thing.



Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Smoothie

Ingredients

  • 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into chunks
  • 1 large banana cut into chunks
  • 1/2 cup light coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup ice

Instructions

  • Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Serve immediately.
Full Recipes>>Pineapple, Banana, Coconut Smoothie




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel