Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet

This Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet is super easy to make and it is an easy dessert your whole family will love.

One of my favorite desserts when I go out to eat is an ooey, gooey, cookie skillet. Have you had one? Seriously guys, if it is on the menu then I know what I’m ordering! Cookie skillets are delicious cookie dough baked in a small skillet. If you’re lucky they are filled with something extra special in the middle. With or without a surprise inside these cookies are amazing. We all know the best part of fresh baked cookies is how warm and melt-y they are in the middle when they first come out of the oven. With a cookie skillet you get a giant cookie that is perfectly soft and melted in the center.

Last weekend I tried making my own and it turns out it is really easy…which may be a problem because I’m going to want to make these all the time now! To make them the first thing you need is a small skillet. The one I bought is 6 inches and it is perfect for making a dessert for two people…maybe three if you really like sharing but I don’t want anyone coming between me and my cookie. I kept the recipe super simple and used prepackaged chocolate chip cookie dough but you can use your favorite cookie dough recipe if you prefer. Portion the cookie dough into two portions and press one half into the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Then fill the middle with chocolate peanut butter cups and chocolate chips. Then cover them with another layer of cookie dough.When it is ready to go pop it in the oven and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.



Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Skillet

Ingredients

  • 30 oz tube Chocolate chip cookie dough
  • 1 c Chocolate Chips
  • 5-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter cups

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 350°F.
  • Divide cookie dough in half and press one half of dough into the bottom of the skillet and up the sides.
  • Fill center with chocolate peanut butter cups and chocolate chips.
  • Place the rest of the dough on top.






Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel