Cinnamon Walnut Swirl Bread (Povitica)


My sweet friends over at Vitamix sent me a Dry Grains Container to accompany my new blender and I’m in love! I literally make just about everything in my Vitamix, and now my life is complete because I can also make bread with it…something I never realized was possible! Sure, I’ve made batter for a quick bread or muffins, but never thought of using my Vitamix to knead yeasted bread! Well let me tell you it is amazing! I chose to make this Walnut Cinnamon Swirl Bread as a special treat! It has a few steps, so let’s walk through them together!

First, prepare the wet ingredients (melt the butter, scald the milk, etc)! The most important thing to note about this process is to make sure that your ingredients are below 105 degrees F before combining them with the yeast. Once that prep work is finished, add the dry ingredients to the dry grains container and pulse until a hole forms in the middle, like this…



Cinnamon Walnut Swirl Bread (Povitica)

Ingredients
Dough:
  • 2 TBS warm water
  • ½ tsp granulated sugar
  • 2 tsp active dry yeast
  • ½ cup milk 2% or whole
  • 3 TBS granulated sugar
  • ¾ tsp sea salt
  • 1 TBS butter melted
  • 1 large egg lightly beaten
  • ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 2 to 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
Walnut Filling:
  • ¼ cup milk 2% or whole
  • ¼ cup butter melted
  • 1 ¾ cup walnuts
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • ¼ tsp sea salt
  • ½ tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 large egg yolk lightly beaten
  • ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
Instructions

Full Recips>>Cinnamon Walnut Swirl Bread (Povitica)







Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel