The Most Amazing Banana Bread

I don’t think there’s anything better than the smell of banana bread baking in the oven. I spent the entire time in the kitchen inhaling the banana fumes coming from the oven, then spent even more time in a banana daze while the bread was cooling. I really hope someone haas created a banana bread candle so I can order a lifetime supply.

And there you have it! The most amazing banana bread I’VE ever tasted (which says a lot, as I’ve previously mentioned, I hate bananas on their own and rebuke them in the name of Jesus. Amen.) Pretty much the only way you will get me to eat bananas is if you bake them into a delicious bread or dessert. I might start letting my bananas get overripe on purpose, just so I have an excuse to make this recipe over and over again!



The Most Amazing Banana Bread

Prep time
10 mins
Cook time
1 hour
Total time
1 hour 10 mins

Ingredients

  • ½ cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
  • 1 cup (201g) granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs, room temperature
  • 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
  • 3 large overripe bananas, mashed
  • ½ cup (120ml) buttermilk, room temperature
  • 2 cups (256g) all purpose flour
  • 1 Tbsp (12g) baking powder
  • ¼ tsp (1.5g) baking soda
  • ½ tsp (3g) salt
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
  • ¾ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)

Instructions





Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel