No Bake Banana Split Dessert

Each year, around Easter, I start to get a hankering for this no bake banana split dessert, which is peculiar to me, because I can only remember eating it once or twice ever, and that was at least 10 or 15 years ago. For some reason, it has stuck in my mind and I associate it with Easter. It’s quite possible that my mom made it for an Easter dessert a couple of years in a row, and then moved on to something else. A few years ago I finally asked my mom if she had the recipe for the “banana split dessert thing” that she made a long time ago, and she was able to dig it up for me. It took me approximately 2.2 seconds to assemble what I needed and I’ve been enjoying it at least a couple of times a year ever since!



NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT DESSERT

INGREDIENTS:
For the Crust:
  • 2 cups (198 grams) graham cracker crumbs
  • ½ cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, melted

For the Cream Cheese Layer:

  • 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
  • ¼ cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
  • 8 ounces Cool Whip

For the Fruit & Toppings:

  • 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
  • 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
  • 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 8 ounces Cool Whip
  • ½ cup (57 grams) walnuts, chopped
  • Chocolate syrup
  • Maraschino cherries

DIRECTIONS:



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel