PUMPKIN SPICE CRUMB CAKE


Now that we are on the subject of Fall, how about another delicious Pumpkin recipe. This recipe, I think, out of all my pumpkin recipes really takes the cake. Are you ready? Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake. I know, I know. I was just as blown away as you were when I first baked and tasted it. It is quite incredible.



 Perfect for coffee with the girls, breakfast on a Sunday morning, dessert after a family dinner, or slice it up and pass it out as little slices of “Thank you’s” like I will come Thanksgiving time. It is absolutely perfect and I know you will love it just as much as I do.

Pumpkin Spice Crumb Cake

Ingredients

2 Cups Flour
1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Cloves
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp Butter, melted
1 Cup Pumpkin
Crumb Topping
2 Sticks Butter, melted
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Sugar
2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
1/2 Tsp Cloves

Instructions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
With a mixer combine egg and sugar.
Add milk, butter, pumpkin, and vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine well.
Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
For the crumb topping.
Combine all of the dry ingredients.
Pour the melted butter all over and mix until crumbs form.
Spread crumbs all over the top of the cake batter.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel