Monster Cookie Dough Dip


My very favorite sweet dip (and the first one I ever posted on my blog). Loaded with peanut butter, oatmeal, M&Ms and chocolate chips. This dip is a cinch to make and even easier to eat!



This Monster Cookie Dough Dip is a recipe from very deep, deep, deeeeeeeeep in the archives and is very near and dear to my heart. For a few different reasons…

first, because I have a soft spot for all things monster cookie. monster cookies remind me of my Grandma and Christmas time, and there’s just all sorts of nostalgia wrapped up in that for me.

INGREDIENTS:

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
2 cup old fashioned oats
2 cups M&MS (plain)
1 cup chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:

Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
Mix in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt.
Fold in the oatmeal, M&Ms, and chocolate chips.
Keep chilled* until ready to serve. Serve with pretzels, apples, graham crackers, or butter crackers.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel