EASY BANANA CREAM PIE


This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts. Since we use a store bought crust and store bought pudding, it can be made in a jiffy.



When spring weather arrives, my hubby and I are all about cream pies. Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. When I have time, I can make my super simple 4 Ingredient Pie Crust. But when I am looking to make a quick and no mess pie, I will use store bought crust.

Easy Banana Cream Pie

Ingredients

Ready Made Pie Crust or Homemade Pie Crust
1 box Banana Cream Pudding 3.4 oz
1 3/4 cup Milk
8 oz Cool Whip
3 Bananas

Instructions

Preheat oven to 400.
Par bake crust for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
Allow to cool.
Slice 2 bananas and layer in bottom of crust.
Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until thickened (about 2 minutes).
Fold in 2/3 of whipped topping.
Transfer to pie crust and chill for at least one hour.
Slice last banana.
Top with remain whipped topping and garnish with banana slices.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel