CREAM CHEESE & SALAMI KETO PINWHEELS


I’ve always loved eating pinwheels. In fact, I think they’re the first thing I ever “cooked” my husband back when we were dating.



I brought pinwheels to every potluck party and would mostly just eat what I brought.
My love for them is serious, y’all.
So I was really excited to make a replacement version that is low carb/keto friendly!

CREAM CHEESE & SALAMI KETO PINWHEELS
sLow carb/Keto Cream cheese and salami pinwheels with pickles
Yield: 20 pieces

ingredients

1 8oz block cream cheese
8-10 thin slices of pepperoni and genoa salami *may need more depending on size
4 tbsp. finely diced pickles

instructions

Bring cream cheese to room temperature and whip until fluffy
Spread cream cheese in a 1/4 inch thick rectangle in the center of a large piece of plastic wrap
Spread pickles over cream cheese
Place salami over cream cheese in overlapping layers so all cream cheese layer is covered
Place a second piece of plastic wrap over salami layer and gently press down
Flip entire rectangle over so bottom cream cheese layer is now facing the top
Carefully peel back plastic wrap off top cream cheese layer
Begin rolling into log shape slowly removing bottom layer of plastic wrap as you go
Place pinwheel in tight plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours, overnight preferred
Slice into preferred thickness

notes

Please note that I am not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is important to you, I highly encourage you to verify any data you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel