QUICK AND EASY INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH RECIPE


You are going to love this quick and easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Recipe.  I mean, spaghetti squash has always scared me but not any more! This might be my new favorite Instant pot recipe. Well… I sure do love this crazy easy Pressure cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe too. It is a toss up between the two recipes. Either way, I’m in love with my electric pressure cooker. It is saving me so much time in the kitchen.



I seriously do love it. However, there are other great electric pressure cookers that will work great for this recipe too. You can find them all on sale here.

Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
Prep Time
5 mins
Cook Time
5 mins
Total Time
10 mins

You are going to love this quick and easy Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Recipe. How to make Spaghetti squash in minutes in the electric pressure cooker.
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: American
Keyword: instant pot spaghetti squash

Ingredients

one Spaghetti squash
1 cup of water
salt and pepper

Instructions

cut the Spaghetti squash lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a giant spoon.
Place in the Electric pressure cooker on top of each other (cut sides up).
Pour 1 cup of water in the pressure cooker.
Add the lid making sure it is set to sealing.
Click the manual button (high pressure) and set the timer for 5 minutes.
Once it is complete do a quick release.
Use a fork to "shred" the squash so it looks like spaghetti.
Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel