No Bake Cinnamon Bun Protein Bars

These soft and chewy no bake cinnamon bun protein bars are healthy but you’d never guess! Just one bowl and less than 10 minutes is needed to whip up this delicious recipe- It’s naturally gluten free, refined sugar free, vegan, dairy free and comes with a tested paleo option! 

When I left Columbus for Los Angeles, the last person I saw was Alexis.

I passed on some of my most treasured possessions to her….or rather, all my perishable items which I couldn’t pack in my suitcase. For those who follow me on Snapchat know that this ‘package’ of sorts included- Coconut flour, a Tupperware with a tablespoon or so of gluten free oat flour, a Tupperware with 7 or so dairy free chocolate chips, protein powder, peanut butter, gluten free oatmeal, gluten free oat bran, random plastic containers and other bits and bobs. 



No Bake Cinnamon Bun Protein Bars

Ingredients

  • 2 cups gluten free oat flour (For the paleo option, use 1 cup coconut flour)
  • ½ cup coconut flour, sifted (Can sub for almond or more oat flour)
  • ½ cup vanilla vegan or paleo friendly protein powder
  • 1 T Saigon Cinnamon
  • 2 T granulated sweetener of choice (I used Norbu)
  • ½ cup almond butter (can sub for any nut butter)
  • ½ cup brown rice syrup (sub for maple syrup in the paleo version)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 T + dairy free milk of choice*

Cinnamon Bun 'topping'-

  • 1 T Saigon cinnamon
  • 2 T granulated sweetener of choice (I used Norbu)


Instructions
  • Line a large baking dish with greased paper and set aside.
  • In large microwave safe bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, granulated sweetener and Saigon cinnamon and mix well.
  • In a microwave safe bowl, combine the nut butter and liquid sweetener and heat until melted. Add the vanilla extract and pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix well- It should be crumbly.





Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel