Crispy Chicken BLT Salad

Where are all my salad lovers at?? 😀 I am a hard-core salad loving girl. They are definitely in my top 10 favorite things to eat. There are about 1.3 million ways you can make them and that’s probably why I love them so. 

This CRISPY CHICKEN BLT SALAD is one I made for lunch last week and it was divine. Crispy chicken tenders, lots of chopped bacon, cherry tomatoes and croutons over a bed of romaine lettuce. De-to-the-lish! 😉 I topped ours with Wild Coyote ranch and went to town. 😉

For those of you that live in Utah I’m sure you’ve had Wild Coyote ranch. And if not, you NEED to try it. It is the most amazing ranch on the planet. My kids adore it so much they will not eat any other ranch. haha! My next mission in life is to find out how to make it myself! 



Crispy Chicken BLT Salad

Ingredients

  • 6 breaded chicken tenders
  • 3 hearts romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried then chopped
  • 6 slices bacon, cooked then chopped
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
  • 1 cup croutons
  • Dressing of your choice (we used ranch dressing)

Instructions

  • If using frozen chicken tenders, cook in oven according to package directions. You could also buy hot breaded chicken fingers from a grocery store deli. Chop into bite-size pieces.
  • Place chopped romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Top lettuce with chopped chicken fingers, bacon, tomatoes and croutons. Pour on as much dressing as desired then toss to combine.
  • Serve on individual plates or bowls and enjoy!






Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel