Brown Sugar Buttermilk Banana Donuts with Dark Chocolate Glaze

And to be totally clear, these are baked brown sugar buttermilk banana donuts with dark chocolate glaze. I wanted to save myself from an embarrassingly long recipe title, so I removed one word. Sneaky.

Today’s donuts came to life after I spied a very sad brown spotty banana in my fruit bowl. I normally loooove eating tragic looking bananas, but it was Friday and I felt like seizing the day. With don



Brown Sugar Buttermilk Banana Donuts with Dark Chocolate Glaze

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 large Eggland's Best egg
  • 1/3 cup (67g) packed light or dark brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup (60g) melted butter, slightly cooled
  • 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 medium banana)
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 2 Tablespoons (30ml) buttermilk

Dark Chocolate Glaze

  • 1/2 cup (90g) dark chocolate chips (semi-sweet works too)
  • 2 Tablespoons (30g) unsalted butter
  • 2 teaspoons light corn syrup1
  • 2 teaspoons water

Directions:



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel