Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas

I recently shared my recipe for Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip.

I love making that recipe for parties, but since it makes enough for 8+ people, it isn’t something I can make all the time…

otherwise I might eat the whole thing myself.

So, I began racking my brain for a recipe that would have the same flavors but in a single serving.

Which is how these quesadillas were born.



Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas

 Prep Time 2 minutes
 Cook Time 8 minutes
 Total Time 10 minutes

Ingredients

  • 1/2 tsp. olive oil
  • 1 garlic clove diced
  • 6 oz. marinated artichoke hearts diced
  • 3 cups baby spinach separated
  • 4 oz. vegan cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp. vegan mayo
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • red pepper flakes optional
  • 2 large flour tortillas

Instructions




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel